EFT Group Mentoring for EFT Practitioner Trainees
This EFT online training course complies with the AAMET mentoring guidelines of at least 6 hours annual mentoring with an Approved Mentor. A maximum of 8 persons* is allowed per class to maximize person attention and coaching. Attention and material covered will be paid specifically to the needs of each class participant.
Participants are required to have taken a minimum of EFT Levels 1 and 2.
The mentoring group classes are designed to address a variety of issues, depending on the needs of each student, including but not limited to asking questions, reviewing and learning new information concerning:
- Building your practice/business and improving results through authentic marketing
- Improving practitioner/client rapport to enhance your delivery of EFT
- Advanced coaching skills; i.e. using handouts to add value, smarter goal setting, client “homeplay” practice
- Client safety
- Becoming a better detective with powerful questions and testing
These classes will be guided by me but collaborative in nature.
It is the responsibility of each individual to track their hours and submit to the AAMET website.
- A minimum of 5 people is required for each class